Tuesday 24 May, 2011

Cd covers




Hi Everyone!
I made these cute Cd covers in 4 different themes. Have tried using the same base card stock with different ink colors to make it look different from each other . My favorite  is the ”You  & Me” cd cover. The owl you see on the cover is my latest purchase from Stampin‘ Up , just love their punch collection ! :) Aren’t they cute and just perfect place for your holiday , honeymoon , or any other celebration cds and gift it to your loved ones? !! I am sure it is !! :)
Hope you like them . Feel free to throw in your comments :) they are always welcome !!
For further details you can email me dipti.soni14@gmail.com
Coming soon with more sharing of my Scrapbooking projects and will wait to hear from all of you .
Happy Scrappin’ !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment